Unity is the home for people who are seeking a positive alternative to traditional religion.
We are open minded and welcoming to people of all faiths.
We believe in the power of positive thinking.
We are a vibrant community of like-minded people who know that health, prosperity, joy and peace of mind is avalable to all.
We love music, comedy and the arts and we love to have fun.
Our Celebration Service and various programs guide the way to the Power Within Us and affirm that we have the potential to live the life we want every minute of everyday.
To continually discover, demonstrate and educate that our source of Good is God within.
Unity Center of Norwalk is a thriving community which demonstrates the practical value of spiritual Principle by living with the confidence that limitless possibility in all things exists and is available to everyone.
What We Offer
Sunday Celebration Service and fellowship
Open Mic Night, the third Saturday of every month at 7:00 pm
Weekly inspirational newsletter
Youth Spiritual Education
Comunity Outings - restaurants, events, concerts, road trips
Prayer Ministry - available after celebration servvice as well as monthly calls
Choir - "Joyful Noise" with an annual music retreat
Metaphysical Movie Night
Cabaret & Concert Series
Special Music Events - drumming circle, praise & worship music nights
Annual Spiritual Retreat
Guest Speakers, Workshop Facilitators, Class Facilitators and Guest Musicians
- Prosperity Classes
- Metaphysics Classes
- Health & Wellness Classes
- Comedy Class
Health & Wellness Events
- Networking Event for Health & Wellness Practitioners
- Massage 101 Special Event
- Reiki Healing Circle
- World Sound Healing Day
Unity's Five Basic Principles
- God is the source and creator of all. There is no other enduring power. God is good and present everywhere.
- We are spiritual beings, created in God's image. The spirit of God lives within each person; therefore, all people are inherently good.
- We create our life experiences through our way of thinking.
- There is power in affirmative prayer, which we believe increases our awareness of God.
- Knowledge of these spiritual principles is not enough. We must live them.